Highest Quality 100% Pure & Natural Premium French Lavender Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Lavandula Cariensis
Steam distilled without solvents, nothing added.
Aromatherapy benefits include balancing, soothing, normalizing, calming, and relaxing
Lavandula oil is an oil provided by the lavender plant. This can be taken orally, applied to the skin, and breathed by aromatherapy.
About the product
Lavender essential oil is used in baths, room sprays, toilet waters, perfumes, colognes, massage oils, sachets, salves, skin lotions, and oils. It has a sweet, balsamic, floral herbaceous aroma, light with woody undertones. Its unique aroma has a calming effect on the user and soothes the spirit, relieves anger.
Living up to the pedigree of its homeland, Lavender’s aroma is complex and sophisticated. Floral, sweet and slightly herbaceous notes round out the aroma of this classic essential oil.
– Relax tension from headaches & migraines
– Soothe body aches and enter a relaxed state
– Relax away your tension in a bath
– Promote a night of restful sleep by using on bed linens
– Aid relaxation and induce sleep by rubbing on temples
– Sooth irritation for mild burns, insect bites, and skin irritation
– Lavandula will support you when you’re excessively stressed, feeling sad, or dealing with an irritating headache. It’s also a common alternative to use during meditation. Say good-bye to acne, fine lines, wrinkles, sunspots, and hot, itchy eyes.
It helps to stimulate hair growth. Lavandula essential oil has recently drawn attention to promoting hair growth.
Distilled from the herb Lavandula, the oil encourages healing and is known to relieve anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, fatigue, insomnia, eczema, diarrhoea, and menstrual cramps.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
Directions for use:
– Dilute 1-5% of Lavandula oil in a carrier oil of your choice
Give your nervous system the night off! Add a few drops of calming Lavender to your favorite aromatherapy diffuser and breathe in the lovely sweet, dry, herbaceous-floral scent. Great at night to help you relax and drift off to sleep.
Disclaimer: -This is a complementary medicine and has been evaluated and verified by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority for its quality, safety or intended use. Use of this product must not substitute the obtaining of medical advice from a registered health professional for any health conditions you may have. To avoid an adverse reaction, please obtain advice from your medical practitioner if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have a medical condition, or are taking any medication.