About the product
- A deep cleaning agent, Laurel Berry Fruit Oil flushes out toxins and irritants.
- An anti-inflammatory, it soothes red, irritated skin and relieves itchy rashes.
- Softens your skin to smooth out wrinkles, fine lines and crow’s feet, erasing years from your face.
- All natural, pure ingredients with no additives or commercial industrial chemicals.
- Laurel berry oil is used in Middle Eastern cultures for skin and hair problems such as acne, dry skin, eczema, rashes, psoriasis, rosacea, fungal infections and arthritis.
- This natural muscle relaxant provides comfort for rheumatism, sore joints and muscle pains when used as massage oil. It also nourishes and softens skin and is commonly used for wrinkles.
- Laurel Berry Oil could be used as an ingredient in creams, shampoos, liquid soaps and in massage oils.
Ancient Mediterranean Skin Care Beauty Secret Now Publicly Available
- According to legend, Cleopatra used it. To the Greeks and Romans the leaves of the bay laurel tree signified greatness.
- Laurel Berry Oil has many prominent anti-aging qualities, such as smoothing wrinkles and protecting your skin from infections.
- That makes sense. The tree is a survivor — the species predates the dinosaurs.
- Laurel Berry Fruit Oil nourishes all types of skin, cleaning and regenerating it. Terrific for most skin conditions, from dry flaky patches to psoriasis.
- By itself or mixed with other carrier oils such as coconut or olive, it’s a good massage oil.
- Apply to your scalp or add to your shampoo or conditioner to reduce dandruff and halt thinning hair.
- Does not contain alcohol, parabens, GMO, sulfates, synthetic fragrances and colorings, petrochemicals, silicon, triclosan, or phthalates. It is cruelty-free. Will not clog pores.
- Ships in dark glass to preserve product freshness.
- Blends well with: Cedarwood, Coriander, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rose, Rosemary, Thyme and Ylang Ylang.Not Animal Tested.
Do not consume. For external use only. Keep away from children and eyes.
Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional. Our content does not constitute a medical consultation. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. Information is shared for educational purposes only. You must consult your doctor before acting on any content on this website, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.