Safflower Oil 100ml Cold Pressed 100% Pure Natural Carrier – Skin, Body And Face. Great For Moisturizing Creams, Lotions, Scalp Treatments, and Lip Balms
Why Safflower Oil?
Especially works well for those with oily acne prone skin. Very light and non-greasy, you can apply our Safflower cold pressed oil directly to your skin and hair as a natural moisturizer.
About the product
- Moisturize to make skin softer and give it a smoother appearance
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Non-comedogenic, Although non-comedogenic safflower oil can be used for different skin types it works especially well for those with oily acne prone skin. It has a comedogenic rating of zero to help prevent break outs from clogged pores. With a high Linoleic acid content it helps to keep the sebum, the skin’s natural oil, levels balanced. Safflower oil act as a lubricant that prevents water from leaving the skin, thereby locking in the moisture for healthy, glowing skin.
- Protect, nourish and hydrate hair
- Safflower Oil has high oleic and linoleic acid content allowing it to penetrate the skin easily and remove impurities
People who have dry skin should use safflower oil which helps in moisturizing the skin, especially during winter, thus making it smooth and healthy. Application of safflower oil on the skin helps in getting rid of other skin problems like scars, wrinkles, etc., along with acne.